Jaaxy keyword SEO tool review 2019
Posted On October
So, if you are serious about making a living from an online business then having an effective SEO tool is one of your most powerful weapons in your arsenal. I have tried numerous SEO tools and I believe Jaaxy is one of the better options available. One of the key reasons I believe so is because it is an SEO platform built by affiliate marketers for affiliate marketers.
SEO is critical for any affiliate marketer. If you can target keywords effectively, you can boost your online business exponentially. Better keyword usage leads to better search engine ranking. Better search engine ranking leads to more traffic. More traffic leads to a higher conversion of sales. Sales is money in your pocket.
There are millions of search term being searched every day, Jaaxy is the tool that can offer traffic, competition and domain insights into these keywords.
Founders: Kyle & Carson from the highly respected Wealthy Affiliate
Cost: Free Trial (30 keyword searches), $49/month, or $99/month
It is fair to say Jaaxy is one of the best keyword research tools in the current market. Effectively, it helps you to find a suitable keyword in a few clicks. And it is very user-friendly for new users.
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100
Recommendation? Highly recommended
Introducing the tool
Jaaxy, an easy-to-use yet powerful keyword research tool. It offers you all the essential information in order to improve the ranking of your website. In other words, more traffic to your website.
What I like:
- User-friendly interface and beginners friendly. Only shows the metrics that matter. It does not overload you with technical SEO information.
- A web-based tool, no software installation is required. Just log in and do your research anywhere you want.
- Low running cost. It is relatively cheaper compared to its competitors.
What I don’t like:
- It is an online tool, so an internet connection is a must.
- English only.
With over 500 Million “brand new” search terms being searched every day, it is important that you have a keyword tool that can offer accurate traffic, competition, and domain insights into billions of keywords.
With the Keyword Research Tool, you are going to be able to quickly discover unique, hot and untouched keywords that you will then be able to use to drive your SEO and PPC campaigns to new heights.
I will use a simple example to show you how easy it is to use Jaaxy. Let’s say, we are interested in writing something about “Cycling trips”. However, we have no idea what kind of keywords we should target.
We enter ‘Cycling trips’ into Jaaxy, and it will analyze and provide us with data.
Let’s go through each column of the metrics.
- Avg – It is a short form of ‘Average’. This is the average number of searches that the keyword received per month.
- Traffic – This is the number of visits to your website if you achieve first page rankings in the search engines.
- QSR – It stands for Quoted Search Results. This is the number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword.
- KQI- Keyword Quality Indicator. Green is great, Yellow is OK and Red is poor.
- SEO- This is a score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will be ranked for this keyword on the first of search engine.
- Domains- This is a list of available domains that are related to the keyword.
As you can see, it is very straightforward and easy to understand.
How do we use this data? First, we need to understand what makes a good keyword?
In general, there are 3 criteria your keyword must meet:
- Avg greater than 50 – The keyword must attract SOME traffic.
- QSR <100- Less competition is desired.
- The keyword (phrase) must make sense. It should be able to be used in a proper sentence.
That’s it. One simple search in Jaaxy, we can have many keywords that fit these criteria. Once we have identified good keywords, we can start creating content targeting them. Over time, this will lead to an increase in traffic and ranking.
Another powerful feature of Jaaxy is Alphabet Soup.
By entering a word or phrase, drag the slider, Alphabet Soup will generate a lot more keyword suggestions.
For example, I entered ‘travel free’ in the search box, Alphabet Soup generates some interesting ideas such as ‘travel free as companion or ‘travel free assistance’ etc.
With this very simple tool you will never run out of ideas for keywords. More importantly it provides you with keywords that are relevant so you are not wasting time.
Keyword List Management
Jaaxy allows you to save keyword search results into lists. This is very useful. You can save the list for future use, or just to organize them by niches. In case you prefer to work with a spreadsheet, you can also export the saved list to your computer.
It is important to know your competition, you want to outrank them, or at least, learn from them. With Jaaxy Search Analysis you are able to view the page 1 search result of a keyword.
99.7% Search Engine Coverage
Google, Bing and Yahoo data are pulled directly within Jaaxy, offering you a 99% keyword and associated data coverage for all of your searches. These 3 Search Engines own 99.7% of all search traffic online. You are in the KNOW. You are going to have unparalleled access to ALL search engine data.
Affiliate programs search
This is a simple and useful feature, particularly for affiliate marketers. With Jaaxy Affiliate programs search, you can search for affiliate programs that are related to the keyword of your choice.
Jaaxy works with 4 major affiliate networks:
- Commission Junction
- Link share
- Digital River
- Click Bank
It is very easy to check and track how well your site or post is doing on search engine by using Site Rank. Not only your own website, but you can also use it to check how your competition is doing as well.
You simply enter the targeted keyword and the domain you want to check, Site Rank will pull ranking information from Google, Bing, and Yahoo for you.
- Starter – FREE to sign up, it comes with 30 Keyword Searches. This is the best option to try out the Jaaxy service.
- Pro – $49/month. Pro membership comes with UNLIMITED keyword searches.
- Enterprise – $99/month. Enterprise membership is designed for more advanced internet marketers, especially those who manage few websites at the same time.
My Final thought about Jaaxy
Jaaxy is a great tool at an affordable price. It saves you a lot of time by offering a fast and easy keyword search function as well as keyword list management tools. On top of that, you can research your competition and search for affiliate programs related to the keyword of your choice.
A lot of tasks can be achieved by just a few mouse clicks. Personally, I am using Jaaxy for all my keyword research work. I love it, and happy to recommend to anyone who is looking for a similar tool.
Recommendation: Highly Recommended
Price: FREE starter, Pro member $49/month, Enterprise member $99/month
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100